one day I went to the beach to go swimming. Then there was a man fishing with a string and my mum saw it then my mum told me to swim to her because I was almost close to it. Then I wanted my sister to come but she was too scared and she played with the sand. When I was having fun with my sister we went a little bit far from the land and there were big waves and I had to put on a flouty so that I wouldn’t drown. But I had fun though.
Task description: Today I leaned about Respect.
- How many people visit France each year?
- a) 80 Thousand b) 800 Million
- c) 80 Million d) 8 Million
- The Eiffel Tower is found in which French city?
- a) Bordeaux b) Paris
- c) Marseille d) Lyon
- The Eiffel Tower was built in
- a) 1999 b) 1840
- c) 1898 d) 1889
- List one fact about Versailles from the reading
→ Louis XIV’s gilded & garden.
- True or False: The Arc de Triomphe was built to honour French soldiers who fought during the war.
- a) True b) False
- The Louvre Museum is the biggest museum in the world and holds a famous piece of art called
- a) The Starry Night b) The Modern Lisa
The Mona Lisac) d) Sunflowers
- Which of the landmarks in France would you most like to visit and why?
→ Paris because it is beautiful and the lights it is so nice.