- How many people visit France each year?
- a) 80 Thousand b) 800 Million
- c) 80 Million d) 8 Million
- The Eiffel Tower is found in which French city?
- a) Bordeaux b) Paris
- c) Marseille d) Lyon
- The Eiffel Tower was built in
- a) 1999 b) 1840
- c) 1898 d) 1889
- List one fact about Versailles from the reading
→ Louis XIV’s gilded & garden.
- True or False: The Arc de Triomphe was built to honour French soldiers who fought during the war.
- a) True b) False
- The Louvre Museum is the biggest museum in the world and holds a famous piece of art called
- a) The Starry Night b) The Modern Lisa
The Mona Lisac) d) Sunflowers
- Which of the landmarks in France would you most like to visit and why?
→ Paris because it is beautiful and the lights it is so nice.